My concerns are the following: your company Car Palace chose to sell me a vehicle that you purchased off line is it now my fault that you purchased a car and sold it without having it checked to know the actual value of the car or did you just decided to get the money you had invested therefore selling it as a cash car that I have a purchase receipt for $1252.00 dated 7/3/2015.
Now when I contacted you that evening (7/3/2015) after you accepting my money for said vehicle and not being able to even make it to Mesquite you apologized for the inconvenience and told me that you would have the car fixed by your mechanic at GTO Mechanic. And suggested that i have it towed there.
Now that I am further in debt with this car (2 tires and a tow to GTO) you nonchalantly tell me in a text " it is what it is" Is this how the Car Palace does business.... They burn and individual buy selling them a " LEMON " and just expect the customer to make lemonade.
Please refer back to the response you sent on my initial contact, no where does it say I will have the car checked and get you a reduced repair fee or as you refer to it "a deep discount rate". In your text message with a " smiley face" from today 7/11/2015 Four days after having dropped the car off.
Your response via email clearly states you will have it repaired.
I am trying to resolve this matter by what I feel is fair either a return of the purchase amount of the vehicle or the car being repaired as promised by the managing partners.
Please understand no one takes there hard earned money to be dupped
and by no means is this to be misunderstood as a threat its a request for issue resolvement
Thank you for your time and I will await to hear from you
Hi there Mr. Thompson. My name is Andrew and I was the one that spoke with you on Friday. I though we agreed that you were going to have the car towed to our mechanic down the street from us. It is called GTO Mechanic. If you could please have it towed to our mechanic we will have it fixed for you.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 1988 Toyota Corolla Sr5
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- " ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO TRY TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER I see that you are now using a stall tactic to try and get the temporary title Since you opted not to respond..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "My email response to LG's diagnosis and estimate: "Just off the telephone with LG Customer Service after receiving this disturbing diagnosis email and estimate. The diagnosis is non-nonsensical, poorly written and..."
- "I ordered a set of replacement lenses for a pair of fast jacket sunglasses. I received the wrong lenses even though the paperwork and the box they came in said..."