My concerns are the following: your company Car Palace chose to sell me a vehicle that you purchased off line is it now my fault that you purchased a car and sold it without having it checked to know the actual value of the car or did you just decided to get the money you had invested therefore selling it as a cash car that I have a purchase receipt for $1252.00 dated 7/3/2015.
Now when I contacted you that evening (7/3/2015) after you accepting my money for said vehicle and not being able to even make it to Mesquite you apologized for the inconvenience and told me that you would have the car fixed by your mechanic at GTO Mechanic. And suggested that i have it towed there.
Now that I am further in debt with this car (2 tires and a tow to GTO) you nonchalantly tell me in a text " it is what it is" Is this how the Car Palace does business.... They burn and individual buy selling them a " LEMON " and just expect the customer to make lemonade.
Please refer back to the response you sent on my initial contact, no where does it say I will have the car checked and get you a reduced repair fee or as you refer to it "a deep discount rate". In your text message with a " smiley face" from today 7/11/2015 Four days after having dropped the car off.
Your response via email clearly states you will have it repaired.
I am trying to resolve this matter by what I feel is fair either a return of the purchase amount of the vehicle or the car being repaired as promised by the managing partners.
Please understand no one takes there hard earned money to be dupped
and by no means is this to be misunderstood as a threat its a request for issue resolvement
Thank you for your time and I will await to hear from you
Hi there Mr. Thompson. My name is Andrew and I was the one that spoke with you on Friday. I though we agreed that you were going to have the car towed to our mechanic down the street from us. It is called GTO Mechanic. If you could please have it towed to our mechanic we will have it fixed for you.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 1988 Toyota Corolla Sr5
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "I took my dog in for surgery for Pyometra and she ended up with a damaged esophagus due to the tubes they used during surgery. Not only did Banfield..."
- "I placed an order to be delivered on Feb 6. Order stated that a local florist would handle the order. I previously called customer service (6times) to report that we..."
- "I got a free trial deal and was told I only had to pay for shipping && I got my pills ,but today $84.97 was taken off my card I..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."