Car Palace - Review about 1988 Toyota Corolla Sr5 from Fort Worth, Texas

6 of 6 Car Palace reviews

Mr Ugalade

My concerns are the following: your company Car Palace chose to sell me a vehicle that you purchased off line is it now my fault that you purchased a car and sold it without having it checked to know the actual value of the car or did you just decided to get the money you had invested therefore selling it as a cash car that I have a purchase receipt for $1252.00 dated 7/3/2015.

Now when I contacted you that evening (7/3/2015) after you accepting my money for said vehicle and not being able to even make it to Mesquite you apologized for the inconvenience and told me that you would have the car fixed by your mechanic at GTO Mechanic. And suggested that i have it towed there.

Now that I am further in debt with this car (2 tires and a tow to GTO) you nonchalantly tell me in a text " it is what it is" Is this how the Car Palace does business.... They burn and individual buy selling them a " LEMON " and just expect the customer to make lemonade.

Please refer back to the response you sent on my initial contact, no where does it say I will have the car checked and get you a reduced repair fee or as you refer to it "a deep discount rate". In your text message with a " smiley face" from today 7/11/2015 Four days after having dropped the car off.

Your response via email clearly states you will have it repaired.

I am trying to resolve this matter by what I feel is fair either a return of the purchase amount of the vehicle or the car being repaired as promised by the managing partners.

Please understand no one takes there hard earned money to be dupped

and by no means is this to be misunderstood as a threat its a request for issue resolvement

Thank you for your time and I will await to hear from you

B Thompson

C Thompson

903-717-1675

cthompson75482@gmail

Hi there Mr. Thompson. My name is Andrew and I was the one that spoke with you on Friday. I though we agreed that you were going to have the car towed to our mechanic down the street from us. It is called GTO Mechanic. If you could please have it towed to our mechanic we will have it fixed for you.

Andrew Ugalde

Managing Partner

703-915-9517 Cell

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

1988 Toyota Corolla Sr5
Review category
Dealers
review #665137

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Car Palace? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 6 Car Palace reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.