My concerns are the following: your company Car Palace chose to sell me a vehicle that you purchased off line is it now my fault that you purchased a car and sold it without having it checked to know the actual value of the car or did you just decided to get the money you had invested therefore selling it as a cash car that I have a purchase receipt for $1252.00 dated 7/3/2015.
Now when I contacted you that evening (7/3/2015) after you accepting my money for said vehicle and not being able to even make it to Mesquite you apologized for the inconvenience and told me that you would have the car fixed by your mechanic at GTO Mechanic. And suggested that i have it towed there.
Now that I am further in debt with this car (2 tires and a tow to GTO) you nonchalantly tell me in a text " it is what it is" Is this how the Car Palace does business.... They burn and individual buy selling them a " LEMON " and just expect the customer to make lemonade.
Please refer back to the response you sent on my initial contact, no where does it say I will have the car checked and get you a reduced repair fee or as you refer to it "a deep discount rate". In your text message with a " smiley face" from today 7/11/2015 Four days after having dropped the car off.
Your response via email clearly states you will have it repaired.
I am trying to resolve this matter by what I feel is fair either a return of the purchase amount of the vehicle or the car being repaired as promised by the managing partners.
Please understand no one takes there hard earned money to be dupped
and by no means is this to be misunderstood as a threat its a request for issue resolvement
Thank you for your time and I will await to hear from you
Hi there Mr. Thompson. My name is Andrew and I was the one that spoke with you on Friday. I though we agreed that you were going to have the car towed to our mechanic down the street from us. It is called GTO Mechanic. If you could please have it towed to our mechanic we will have it fixed for you.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 1988 Toyota Corolla Sr5
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "We have had roof issues with our home since 3 months after move in. They sent the contractor who did it out, and did not document it in our file...."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."