These people sold a vehicle that didn't make it 13 miles and they offer to pay for a tow after I paid them 1252 in cash!!! These people are unethical and not able to tell the truth and own up to them saying they would fix the car!!!!

Dirty and underhanded business!!!! Sells junk cars then makes bad promises!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Car Palace and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Car Palace.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Car Palace to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Car Palace?

Comments

FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more